Monday, March 15, 2010

Media Visits Us at the Abortion Clinic

Here is a link to the media report on a Pro-Life RV that parks in front of Hilltop almost everyday. http://www.ktsm.com/news/pro-life-rv-turning-heads. Thanks to News Channel 9 for this report. 
I want to encourage you to post a comment at the bottom of the article. It is a good chance at dialoguing with those who are in favor of abortion.

The report included someone who says abortion should be ok in the case of rape. According to the Guttmacher Institute, cases of rape or incest accounted for 1% of abortions. Rebecca Kiessling, a product of rape, says,
"Have you ever considered how really insulting it is to say to someone, "I think your mother should have been able to abort you."? It's like saying, "If I had my way, you'd be dead right now." And that is the reality with which I live every time someone says they are pro-choice or pro-life "except in cases of rape" because I absolutely would have been aborted if it had been legal in Michigan when I was an unborn child, and I can tell you that it hurts."
That says it all. Just because of the way she was conceived doesn't take away her value. Read her story and the letter her biological mother wrote to her, http://www.rebeccakiessling.com/Rebeccakiesslingswritings.html. Visit Rebecca's website, www.rebeccakiessling.com and learn more about her speaking engagements and talks. 
Don't forget to write a comment at the bottom of the news report! Don't stay silent! 

No comments:

Post a Comment